5.7.11

Gibson Angus Young SG

Gibson.  Angus Young.  Two massive names in Rock come together to make one beautiful guitar.  The Gibson Angus Young SG is one of those guitars that you would want to just show off in your living room as a work of art.  I know I would.



I don't play guitar, but I've always wanted one of these purely for aesthetic reasons.  Humbucking pickups, solid mahogany neck, vintage Kluson-style tuners really mean nothing to me.  I like the fact that this guitar can be and is actually used to play my AC/DC favourites such as Thunderstruck, TNT, and Highway To Hell.  I'll never be Angus, but I know that I could dream to be, less the silly school-boy uniform.
Propped up on a stand in a prominent place where I can see it while watching the idiot box would be very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment